Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday, November 26

Aaaaaand scene!!!! Phew! Three and a half days later!!!!!

Well, here it is, the final product. My theme was, as you can see, flowers. I did super well even though Chef docked the ENTIRE class because we have some totally lazy classmates who decided not to clean. Haters.

Here is a picture of my entire final.



Here is the L'Opera cake. Chef said it was a tad heavy on the "RUMMMMMMMMM."

Umm... Hi. Have we met?



The dreaded Petits Fours. The decoration is hand colored marzipan.



Lemon Meringue Tarts.



Florentine (which I personally think are awesome. Super tasty). They have all been dipped in chocolate and half are sprinkled with crushed almonds.



Linzer Window Cookies.



Linzer Jewel Cookies.



Baton Marcheaux dipped in chocolate.



I thought you might appreciate seeing some of my classmates' final projects as well. Here is Monica's. Its... wait for it... a Barbie Tea Party. Awe-some.



Sandy's. I'm not sure what here theme is...



Erica's. I think her theme was a tea party.



Hahahaha! Here is one of my favorites: Henry's. Its a medieval theme. Check out the candles, glasses of "wine" (ie cranberry raspberry juice), and sword.



I also thought Jessi's was totally brilliant and extremely well executed.



This is JM's. He couldn't really describe what his theme was...



This presentation belongs to The Russian Spy (Veronica). Maybe her theme was fuchsia?



Kimberly's was a tea party theme.



I'm so thrilled that final is over, I cant even tell you. I have to go finish packing now... I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Next week our new module is laminated doughs. Think croissants.... Danishes....

3 comments:

  1. You are Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooooooly crap! Your final looks a-mazing!! Mozel tov.
    P.S. I'm just getting over a cold myself, not fun.
    -Courtney xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so tallented, it'd kind ridic.

    ReplyDelete