Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So, my pictures uploaded backwards, so I apologize!!!

Today we had a practical exam (tomorrow is the written) and we made Brioche cut into Danish shapes and filled with our choice of fillings... I made hazelnut pastry cream, chocolate pastry cream, apricot jam and traditional Danish cream cheese filling....



We also made Danish (with the same fillings) and a flat icing glaze.



Friday was pizza day!!! This was a piece of meat lovers. And I love meat.



We also made cinnamon buns with a cream cheese frosting. As if that could be bad...



4 comments:

  1. Those cinnamon buns look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get such a kick out of reading your blog. everything looks just delicious however, the dense almond cake would be my first selection. just a few more weeks until you come home. can't wait.

    ilysm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time reader, first time commenter...

    I would just like to know the proper channel to submit a request for you to come cook/bake/create all of your deliciousness. I figure I better get in the request now as you are going to be so much more expensive after you are the new "Ace of Cakes" or something.

    Love ya,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete