Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday, February 13th

Cakes is finished!

Here is the Dobos Torte, yet again. Chef loved the color I got on my caramel this time and liked my even layers.



And the good old carrot cake... Chef thought my carrots were cute and my cake and frosting had great flavor.

But I mean, hello, its carrot cake. I know a lot of people who would eat it off the sidewalk...




And here is me, Monica and Henry playing footsie (we have been a tad on the slap happy side), while waiting for Chef to finish grading, as we are not allowed in the classroom as she does so.



And lastly, a special Happy Saturday shout out to my favorite cheese loving friend, Trina!
On Tuesday... Wedding cakes... :-)

3 comments:

  1. i feel your pain dearie, as you know, i've got some pretty disfiguring burns but with my dry skin and wrinkles you can barely see them.

    ilysm

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... I want to rub your dobos torte on my body. That's all I have to say about that. I CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDDING CAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to relax with those shoes.
    They are starting to get me all hot and bothered.

    ReplyDelete