Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, February 16th

A special edition blog today, friends, that I have lovingly decided to title The Burn Blog... I went around the class today and compiled a current album of my classmates recent burns.

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed receiving these physical-likely-to-scar mementos of how much we love to bake.

Here we have Vicki who I believe received this burn at work...



Monica got this bute last week while we were working on our finals.





You cant see Pharyn's that well, but trust me, its there...





... and ironically in the same place that I have mine!

My face says "Hurrah! Burns!!"




The award for today, however, goes to Erica Debrovsky who got this stunner at work...


And poor seems-to-seek-out-massive-disfiguring-burns Jessi got this one today while we were working with caramel...



Ouch!

3 comments:

  1. That is quite a collection of burns you have going there. But no pain no gain right? Hope they heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete