Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just When You Thought The Fun Was Over...

That's right!

It's me!

I realize I haven't posted anything since 2010, but my lovely and very smart friend Trina suggested that I start blogging again... So here goes...

After a wonderful 15 or so months baking at Brentwood's famed SusieCakes, I have started out on my own on the suggestion of many supportive friends.

I have had a few small jobs but two weeks ago, a very famous, talented and smart actress friend of mine asked me to cater her Oscar party, which I excitedly did, with Gail acting as my Sous Chef:



We made a South-of-the-Border Savory cheesecake with chilies and cheese, salmon crepes, open faced grilled chicken sandwiches with pesto, apples and mozzarella,...



.... Two cheese plates with pate, salami and prosciutto, three different kinds of nuts, fresh strawberries, marinated mushrooms, ....



A huge veggie platter with three dips, lager cheese dip and a few sweets.

Oh, and plenty of wine and Oscar commentary.

All in all, super fun...

Next up? Treats for my friends at Team One!

No comments:

Post a Comment