Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15th

Finals. Are. Done!!!



After our written exam and finishing up our desserts, a few of us headed to Barney's for a beer and some snacks while Chef graded us, then headed back to class to clean. Tomorrow is clean up day and even though I'm probably the most compulsive and OCD person you know, I'm oddly not looking forward to it.

A few important notes on unrelated topics:

1. I was up at 7am, with eyes wide open, because I saw Paranormal Activity last night.

2. I can't decide what I love more:

A. So You Think You Can Dance hopeful Ryan Di Lello who looks very similar to my hilarious friend David Craze...




Or:

B. Vampire Diaries...."Crosses? Ornamental."

Discuss...

And since I don't have an injury of the day (thanks to the sickos who think its funny), I have a:
Purchase Of The Day: Clorox Bleach Pen (so I can attempt to get the chocolate and piping gel stains off of my uniform).

1 comment:

  1. LOVE RYAN.

    Can't stand the wife. She needs to cut her damn hair.

    My vote is for Vampire Diaries. Paul Wesley...ANYWHERE HE WANTS IT.

    ReplyDelete